The Seva Yoga Ashram Program is a low-cost program which allows you to stay at the Ananda Meditation Retreat while serving 20-30 hours per week and join in daily meditations, yoga classes, and meals in joyful fellowship with other truth-seekers.
Duties range from serving in the kitchen, gardens, and housekeeping. Cost is is $500 a month (30 hour per week work exchange) or $650 a month (20 hours per week work exchange).
“Participating in the Seva Yoga Program is a full immersion in the warm embrace of spiritual community. I instantly felt at home, thanks to the kindness, openness, and humbleness of all the beautiful souls who live and serve here. The majestic natural beauty of the physical and energetic environment is profoundly supportive. The energy is peaceful, serene, and uplifted. It is a gift to serve here, and I have grown in my ability to be fully present.” —Megan
Exquisite natural surroundings of the 72 acre Meditation Retreat and the peaceful atmosphere of over 40 years of deep meditation are just the beginning of what you will find here.
Learn from those that have been living this way of life for many years and gain the support to meditate and to practice the art of joyful service in all your activities!
- Daily sadhana (chanting, meditation, hatha yoga, energization)
- Weekly classes in Raja Yoga
- Daily inspiration at our morning Seva Circle
- Delicious vegetarian meals
- Joyful community with fellow truth-seekers
- Opportunities to attend Meditation Retreat weekend programs
- Optional events at Ananda Village to experience life in a large-scale spiritual community
The program is tailored to an individual’s needs and aspirations; it may last from 2 weeks up to 3 months.
For more information, call our office at 530-478-7557, or write email@example.com.