We offer you a free one-night stay to sample our retreat facilities in planning your group rental.
- Meditation and spiritual groups (all faiths and denominations welcome)
- Yoga workshops
- Wellness and healing programs
- Artist workshops
- Nature enthusiasts
- Gardeners/Landscape Architects
- Workshops (such as “divine feminine,” creative arts, music, etc.)
Groups who share a retreat program together can:
- Develop greater harmony and happiness within the group
- Share a relaxing, beautiful, uplifting environment
- Renew your energy
- Learn together
- Be able to encourage each other when you return home
- Discover how to bring a more harmonious energy into your shared place of community, work, or service
- Stimulate creative brainstorming to improve your shared interest
We offer a substantial discount for groups. See our accommodations and rates page for details about accommodations and pricing. (The cost of accommodations does not include meals.)
Your deposit is 20% of your total fee. In order to hold your reservation, your deposit is due within three weeks of the date you make your reservation.
When we hold your reservation, we turn away other groups. If you cancel at least 60–90 days before the arrival date of your reservation, we will refund your deposit, minus a $100 admin fee. Between 30–60 days before the arrival date of your reservation, we will refund 50% of your 20% deposit. If you cancel less than 30 days before the arrival date, we will retain all of your deposit.
Groups are invited to use our dining room facilities for all meals, which are cooked fresh daily. All meals are vegetarian and prepared with the freshest ingredients, including seasonal vegetables from our gardens and fresh-laid eggs from our chickens.
Contact us for further inquiries.
Please note that we are a non-alcoholic, non-smoking, drug free and vegetarian establishment offering you and your guests a special and unique experience.