Group leaders from all traditions are encouraged to bring their own groups of spiritual seekers, dedicated to deepening their meditation practice and inward experiences. Many kinds of programs are encouraged and supported. (See “Group Rental” for more information.)
Our Retreat is perfect for:
- Meditation and spiritual groups (all faiths and denominations welcome)
- Guided silent seclusion retreats
- Wellness and healing programs
- Workshops (such as “divine feminine,” creative arts, music, etc.)
Groups who share a retreat program together can:
- Develop greater harmony and happiness within the group
- Share a relaxing, beautiful, uplifting environment
- Renew your energy
- Learn together
- Be able to encourage each other when you return home
- Discover how to bring a more harmonious energy into your shared place of community, work, or service
- Stimulate creative brainstorming to improve your shared interest
Your deposit is 20% of your total fee. In order to hold your reservation, your deposit is due within three weeks of the date you make your reservation.
When we hold your reservation, we turn away other groups. If you cancel at least 60–90 days before the arrival date of your reservation, we will refund your deposit, minus a $100 admin fee. Between 30–60 days before the arrival date of your reservation, we will refund 50% of your 20% deposit. If you cancel less than 30 days before the arrival date, we will retain all of your deposit. An admin fee of $25 will be charged for each individual cancellation.
We are offering a 20% introductory rate for bookings between now, January 2013, and June 2013. See our accommodations and rates page for details about accommodations and pricing.
Groups are asked to use our dining room facilities for all meals, which are cooked fresh daily by our chef. All meals are vegetarian, organic, and prepared with the finest ingredients, including seasonal vegetables from our gardens and fresh-laid eggs from our chickens.
Contact us for further inquiries.
Please note that we are a non-alcoholic, non-smoking, drug free and vegetarian establishment offering you and your guests a special and unique experience.