Overwhelming peace is one of the first sensations to greet you when you arrive at the Meditation Retreat. It is a palpable energy that washes over you, and makes inner quiet, calmness, and healing possible at last.
These retreats are designed to support you in an a deep experience of inner peace. Start with a weekend retreat if silent retreats are new for you. Discover that sharing silence and meditation with others can give you clear understanding of the words, “When two or more are gathered in My name, (in Spirit), there am I.”
If there is a program that you would like to see us offer, please let us know as we are happy to serve you in creating a personalized silent retreat to suit your needs. Elements to your silent retreat may include:
- Learning basic meditation techniques
- Joining in group meditations that help you go deeper
- Gentle yoga poses that will help relax and release tension
- Accompany you on silent nature experiences in our lush gardens to help you regain your inner awareness and calm
June 25-28 (3 days)
$150 for 3 days, includes program fee and meals. Lodging prices vary in price, depending on your choice of accommodations. To select your accommodation, click the orange “Book Your Stay” in the upper right on this page
During this retreat, led by Nayaswami Brindey, you will learn to still your mind and open your heart to the whispers of guidance that are freely available to you. Learn specific, proven techniques for drawing inner guidance, and testing its validity in your life. Discover who you really are, and all you are meant to become.
You will learn these proven skills for achieving inner stillness and expanding your awareness:
- The art and science of prayer and meditation
- How to deepen your intuitive guidance
- Guided Nature exercises that will open your heart
- Gentle Ananda Yoga postures, that will help you to release tension and give you the ability to Meditate more deeply