This creativity retreat is a nurturing group exploration to delve into our inner creative selves—not just for the sake of being in the creative flow, but with the intention of using these forms of expression and processes to slow down, quiet the mind, and reconnect with our natural rhythms.
In doing so, we can more easily tune in to what is meaningful, while accessing our inner connection with higher guidance leading the way. We will learn valuable tools for daily life to help release blocks and old unhealthy patterns, to promote greater healing and integration on all levels.
This retreat joyfully weaves together meditation, visualization, movement/dance, exploring the voice through singing and storytelling, drawing, writing, and nature activities (weather permitting). No previous experience is required, open to all.
I arrived physically and emotionally depleted, but I am leaving refreshed and restored. The retreat workshop with Crystal was a wonderful blessing of resting in a tranquil environment to connect with nature and the work we did together allowed me to remember the truth of who I really am. The ability to be in the present moment in these creative processes created a space for me to return to wholeness. It has been a wonderful experience for me, one that I will never forget. —Gena
Day 1: Friday, November 22
- 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Check-in and get settled
- 5:00 pm – Optional yoga and meditation
- 6:30 pm – Dinner
- 7:30 pm – Orientation for the weekend program, introductions, and opening group meditation
Day 2: Saturday, November 23
- 6:30 am to 8:00 am – Sunrise tai chi and yoga (optional)
- 8:30 am to 9:00 am – Breakfast
- 9:30 am to 12:00 pm – Meditation and creative practices such as freewriting, gentle movement, drawing, and discussion to get in the creative flow and align with Spirit
- 12:30 pm – Lunch
- Free time
- Bridging the gap between where we’re at now and our higher potential: creatively working with blocks
- 6:30 pm – Dinner
- Getting to the roots of the blocks and a group releasing ceremony
- Inspiring songs and possibly dancing
Day 3: Sunday, November 24
- The journey from ego-identified self to Higher Self
- Creatively sharing our journeys and supporting each other
- Final closing and celebration
What to Bring:
- Warm and comfortable clothing. Dress in layers and be prepared to sit on the floor.
- In-door slippers or socks (outdoor shoes are left at the entrance).
- Water bottle.
- Flashlight for evenings around the treat.
About Crystal Taylor
“Crystal is a powerful energy neutralizer. When I took her workshop, she transformed the space into one with utmost safety. You can feel her dedication and devotion…one of the most nurturing workshops of my life! Learn from her!”—Sydney
Crystal Taylor is a Registered Somatic Movement & Creative Arts Therapist and certified yoga instructor. Her workshops weave together spirituality, psychology, nature connection, and creative expression to release old, limiting ways of being while creatively integrating all parts of ourselves and embracing higher guidance and joyful purpose.
Crystal travels frequently and has been offering private sessions, classes, and workshop retreats throughout the USA, Europe, South America, and Asia for more than 15 years. She is continually inspired by the magic that happens when people join together with the intention of healing and uplifting the consciousness on this planet.
Crystal is a knowledgeable, grounded, caring and inspiring teacher! In my workshop with Crystal, I felt held and supported the whole way through. You can feel that her teachings are based on a deep understanding and her own strong personal practice.
Her gentleness is passed on to the participants and make her classes and workshops a restoring and heart-opening experience. I was deeply touched and inspired by the love and devotion radiating from her. —Tara