Group leaders seeking to take people to a focused setting for inspiration are welcome!
Our Retreat is Perfect For
- Spiritual groups of all faiths and denominations
- Yoga and/or Meditation workshops
- Wellness and healing programs
- Artist workshops
- Nature enthusiasts
- Gardeners/Landscape Architects
- Workshops (such as “divine feminine,” creative arts, music, etc.)
Groups Who Share a Retreat Program Together Can
- Develop greater harmony and happiness within the group
- Share a relaxing, beautiful, uplifting environment
- Find more ways to magnetize your group’s energy
- Learn together
- Be able to encourage each other when you return home
- Discover how to bring a more harmonious energy into your shared place of community, work, or service
- Stimulate creative brainstorming to improve your shared interest
- With a full reservation, we can accommodate housing for up to 30 guests, plus camping sites during the summer months (at an add-on rate)
- Deluxe cabins are fully equipped with kitchens and bathrooms and a bathhouse is available for use to those staying in our Tent Bungalows and Monkalows. See here for a full list of our accommodations available.
- Groups are invited to use our dining room facilities for all meals, which are cooked fresh daily. All meals are vegetarian and prepared with the freshest ingredients, including seasonal vegetables and herbs from our gardens.
- Use of Temple of Silence and meditation cave, Babaji Cave
- Use of our beautiful gardens and nature trials
- Use of our dining hall and lounge with wood stove
Full Retreat Reservation: $2500/night and a $250 refundable cleaning and damage deposit
Partial Reservation Rental: Group rate* plus a $250 non-refundable admin fee and a $250 refundable cleaning and damage deposit
*We offer a substantial discount for groups. Email us at email@example.com for details about accommodations and pricing.
Your deposit is 20% of your total fee. In order to hold your reservation, your deposit is due within three weeks of the date you make your reservation.
When we hold your reservation, we turn away other groups. If you cancel at least 60–90 days before the arrival date of your reservation, we will refund your deposit, minus a $100 admin fee. Between 30–60 days before the arrival date of your reservation, we will refund 50% of your 20% deposit. If you cancel less than 30 days before the arrival date, we will retain all of your deposit.
Please note that we are a non-alcoholic, non-smoking, drug free and vegetarian establishment offering you and your guests a special and unique experience.